BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS & TRUST FOR OVER 50 YEARS
Founded in Roswell, New Mexico in 1968, ASA is an award-winning architectural firm, specializing in school design and public projects. The firm has seven registered architects, in three office locations, Roswell, Las Cruces and El Paso. Each office provides the full range of architectural services.
The company’s three principal officers are seasoned professionals, each having practiced over 40 years. ASA’s architects are supported by a knowledgeable technical staff and intern architects with substantial backgrounds and hands-on experience. Through the projects we design, we aspire to provide a positive contribution to the communities we serve offering innovative design solutions with practical recommendations that match our clients’ needs, resources and goals.
ASA PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES
ASA provides the services of specialized design consultants and consulting engineers with a proven record of working with us on similar projects and demonstrated competence as integral members of our design team.
DOING OUR PART
ASA & SUSTAINABLE
Today’s architectural design requires green principles and energy-saving strategies. Achieving the best possible sustainability status requires experience and creativity. ASA is a member firm of the United States Green Building Council, Our architects and associate architects are committed to sustainable design.
We work closely with clients to understand their goals and offer solutions within available resources. Sustainability factors inform every part of our designs and we search for innovative ways to design attractive, functional facilities that serve client needs while producing energy savings and providing flexible, long- term durability.
ASA incorporates energy-saving features at the pre-design phase, examining site location, building massing and orientation, materials, systems, and other features that can offer sustainability opportunities. By the time construction begins on a project, these strategies are ready to be implemented into the building process, maximizing opportunities for savings.
• Orienting the building to maximize the capture of natural light and solar energy.
• Conserving water with limiting fixtures, gray water collection, or water recycling systems.
• Selecting highly energy-efficient mechanical and electrical systems.
• Using recycled-content construction materials.
• Choosing materials with zero or low emissions.
• Designing for adequate space for recycling collection.
• Designing landscaping to conserve water and minimize pesticide use.
• Minimizing waste generation during the demolition and construction process.
• Monitoring building performance to ensure systems operate as designed.
WHERE TO REACH US
CLICK ON MAPS BELOW FOR LOCATIONS
ASA ARCHITECTS - LAS CRUCES
201 N. Alameda
Las Cruces, NM 88005
P.O. BOX 146, Las Cruces, NM 88004
ASA ARCHITECTS - ROSWELL
2600 N. Main
Roswell, NM 88201
P.O. BOX 69, Roswell, NM 88202-0069
ASA ARCHITECTS - EL PASO
519 E. Rio Grande
El Paso, TX 79902
519 E. Rio Grande, El Paso, TX 79902
• SITE IDENTIFICATION & ANALYSIS
• MASTER & STRATEGIC PLANNING
• CONCEPT & DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
• ESTIMATING CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS
• CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS & BID SPECIFICATIONS
• CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION
• QUALITY CONTROL & COST CONTROL
• WARRANTY INSPECTIONS
• SERVICES OF ENGINEERS & SPECIALIZED CONSULTANTS
• COMMUNITY & GOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS SUPPORT